These Vegan Sunbutter Cookie Dough Bars require no-baking at all and are gluten-free. It is the perfect combination of cookie dough to Sunbutter to chocolate. You will only need 8 ingredients to make these tasty treats!
-2 cups gluten-free oat flour
-½ cup vegan butter, room temperature
-¼ cup maple syrup
-¾ cup organic coconut sugar
-⅓ cup creamy, Sunbutter
-½ cup vegan condensed milk
-1 cup vegan chocolate chips
-¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
-1 tsp coconut oil
-3 tbsp Sunbutter
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour with the sugar. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the vegan butter, maple syrup, Sunbutter, and condensed milk together. Whip with a hand mixer until well-combined. Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until a cookie dough texture forms.
- Add the cookie dough batter into the lined pan and smooth. Place in the freezer while you make the chocolate topping.
- To make the chocolate topping, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a bowl and microwave on 30-second intervals until the chocolate has melted. Add in the Sunbutter and mix until it is all combined and creamy. Pour into the pan and place the pan back into the fridge and allow it to set for 3-4 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!
Keywords: nut butter, no-bake, vegan desserts, vegan chocolate, cookie dough