These Vegan Sunbutter Cookie Dough Bars require no-baking at all and are gluten-free. It is the perfect combination of cookie dough to sunbutter to chocolate. You will only need 8 ingredients to make these tasty treats!
Now that it is warmer out, I am a proponent of no-bake desserts. They are easy to make and all you have to do is pop the dessert or treat into the fridge and they’ll be ready a few hours later. Sometimes when the house or apartment is too warm, the last thing you want is to turn the oven on and make it hotter. This is how my parent’s house is during the summer. I don’t even want to venture out of my room.
Now, if it is a no-bake dessert, chocolate has to be involved somehow for me. I had a couple jars of Sunbutter in my pantry and before I left Austin wanted to use some of them because I couldn’t fit them into my luggage and not have it be over the luggage weight limit. So here comes these No-Bake Sunbutter Cookie Dough Bars. If you like cookie dough, nut butter and chocolate, these bars are all the best ingredients combined together. Make them and keep them in your freezer for a quick snack to have or dessert for later.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these No-Bake Sunbutter Cookie Dough Bars:
-gluten-free oat flour
-vegan butter, room temperature
-organic coconut sugar
-vegan condensed milk
-vegan chocolate chips
-coconut oil, melted
Let’s starting making these bars!Print
These Vegan Sunbutter Cookie Dough Bars require no-baking at all and are gluten-free. It is the perfect combination of cookie dough to Sunbutter to chocolate. You will only need 8 ingredients to make these tasty treats!
-2 cups gluten-free oat flour
-½ cup vegan butter, room temperature
-¼ cup maple syrup
-¾ cup organic coconut sugar
-⅓ cup creamy, Sunbutter
-½ cup vegan condensed milk
-1 cup vegan chocolate chips
-¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
-1 tsp coconut oil
-3 tbsp Sunbutter
- Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour with the sugar. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, add the vegan butter, maple syrup, Sunbutter, and condensed milk together. Whip with a hand mixer until well-combined. Slowly add in the flour mixture and mix until a cookie dough texture forms.
- Add the cookie dough batter into the lined pan and smooth. Place in the freezer while you make the chocolate topping.
- To make the chocolate topping, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil into a bowl and microwave on 30-second intervals until the chocolate has melted. Add in the Sunbutter and mix until it is all combined and creamy. Pour into the pan and place the pan back into the fridge and allow it to set for 3-4 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!
Keywords: nut butter, no-bake, vegan desserts, vegan chocolate, cookie dough