These Vegan Lychee Panna Cotta require minimal ingredients to make and are light and refreshing snack or dessert to have. No baking required and would be loved by all.
-1 canned (200ml) lychee or fresh lychee
-1 cup heavy coconut cream
-½ cup unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
-3 tbsp organic cane sugar
-1 ½ tsp agar agar powder
-1 tsp pure vanilla extract
-Optional: lychee and raspberries for topping
- Add the canned lychee to a food processor or blender. Blend until a puree form. Pour into a strainer and strain the juice.
- Add the lychee juice, coconut cream, plant-based milk, sugar, and vanilla extract to a pot. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat. Once it starts to simmer, add in the agar agar powder and stir until well-blended. Continue to stir and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide into 4 ramekins. Allow to cool for 20 minutes. Then, transfer to the fridge and allow to chill for at least 2 hours to set.
- When it is solid, you can serve as is or run warm water over the sides of the ramekins. Flip the ramekins over onto a plate and slow shake it out.
- Top with additional lychee if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: lychee, panna cotta, no-bake, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free