These Vegan Chai-Spiced Donuts are soft, moist and are the perfect fall treats to have. Paired with the maple glaze and granola toppings, these donuts are just the right amount of sweetness.
What is fall without some chai donuts? I used to not like chai spice thinking it is a bit too strong for me. However, having tried chai lattes and other baked goods with chai spiced, I eventually came to fall in love with it. It is such a warming spice.
I decided to make these Vegan Chai-Spiced Donuts after looking through my recipe list and realized I do not have one yet. Here are the ingredients you will need:
-apple cider vinegar
-organic coconut sugar
-chai spice mix
Let’s start baking these Vegan Chai-Spiced Donuts!Print
These Vegan Chai Spiced Donuts are soft, moist and are the perfect fall treats to have. Paired with the maple glaze and granola toppings, these donuts are just the right amount of sweetness.
-3 cups gluten-free flour
-1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
-½ cup + 1 tbsp dairy-free milk
-¾ cup organic coconut sugar
-1 ½ tbsp chai spice mix
-½ cup + 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
-¼ cup coconut oil, melted
-2 tsp baking powder
-1 tsp baking soda
-½ tsp salt
-2 cups powdered sugar
-3 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tbsp dairy-free milk
-Optional: granola topping
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly spray 2 donut pans with oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, chai spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, apple cider vinegar, pumpkin puree and coconut oil together. Slowly add in flour mixture and combine well.
- Divide into donut pans. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Combine all the ingredients for the maple glaze together. Once the donuts are cooled, dip each donut with the maple glaze and top with granola if desired. Repeat with remaining donuts. Enjoy!
Keywords: chai spiced, donuts, vegan, gluten-free, fall baking, maple syrup