Banana bread meets s’mores for the ultimate cookies combination. They are soft with melted, gooey marshmallows, and chocolate chips. You would fall in love with these Vegan S’mores Banana Bread Cookies. They are vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free.
-1 ½ cup (210 grams) gluten-free rolled oats
-1 cup (110 grams) brown rice flour
-1 cup (205 grams) mashed, ripe bananas
-1 cup vegan marshmallows
-½ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
-½ cup coconut sugar
-⅓ cup unrefined coconut oil
-1 tsp baking powder
-½ tsp pure vanilla extract
-pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the rolled oats to a food processor and pulse lightly until the oats are loosely grounded.
- Add the rolled oats, brown rice flour, sugar, baking powder, and pinch of salt together. Combine well.
- Add in the mashed banana, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in. Mix well.
- Fold in the marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Scoop the cookie dough into 1 ½ inch balls and flatten. Repeat the step until all the cookie batter is used.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: banana bread, s'mores, vegan chocolate, chocolate chips, gluten-free cookies