These cinnamon rolls are easy to make and require less than 10-ingredients. They are vegan and gluten-free. Perfect for breakfast or dessert.
-2 ¾ cups gluten-free flour, plus more for dusting
-1 packet active dry yeast
-2 tbsp coconut sugar
-2 tbsp vegan butter, melted
-1 cup plant-based milk of choice, warmed
-¼ cup vegan butter, melted
-½ cup organic coconut sugar
-1 tbsp ground cinnamon
-1 cup organic powdered sugar
-2-3 tbsp plant-based milk of choice
- In a bowl, combine the yeast with the warm milk and sugar and allow it to foam/bubble.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour. Slowly add in the melted butter and milk with yeast and combine well. Knead until soft. Add 1 tbsp of flour at a time if the dough is too wet and 1 tbsp of milk at a time if the dough is too dry.
- Cover the dough with a towel/napkin. Place in a warm area and allow the dough to double in size, about 1 hour.
- While the dough is proofing, combine the sugar for the filling with the cinnamon and mix well.
- Once the dough is ready, roll into a rectangular shape about 12-13 inches wide and ¼ inches thick. Spread the melted butter for the filling over the dough, leaving the 1 inch of the sides untouched. Top with the cinnamon sugar and spread evenly.
- Roll the dough long side up into a log. Divide the dough into 6 pieces. Place into a lined cake pan. Cover and allow the dough to rise again for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Once the rolls rise again, bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven when ready and allow to cool completely before topping with the glaze.
- To make the glaze, combine the sugar and milk together. Mix well. Drizzle the cinnamon rolls with the glaze. Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: cinnamon rolls, vegan, vegan bread, cinnamon