Toasted Yogurt Bagels. If you are looking for a quick, simple yet delicious breakfast, these Toasted Yogurt Bagels are for you. They require minimal ingredients and leave you feeling full and satisfied.
-2 vegan and gluten-free bagels
-⅓ cup unsweetened coconut yogurt*
-1-2 tbsp almond butter**
-1-2 tbsp maple syrup
-½ small avocado, sliced
-½ banana, sliced
-¼ cup fresh sprouts (optional)
-2 tbsp roasted pumpkin seeds (optional)
- Toast 2 bagels and slice in half if they are not already.
- Spread the bagels with some of the yogurt.
- Top one with sliced avocados, pumpkin seeds, sprouts and a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Top the other bagel with sliced bananas and a drizzle of the almond butter.
- Add any other toppings you like. Enjoy!
*Can sub for any other yogurt you want
*Can sub for other nut butters
Keywords: toast, bagels, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, refined sugar-free, almond butter