These Creamy Peanut Butter Bars are rich and creamy. They are packed with chocolate and peanut butter flavor, perfect for chocolate and nut butter lovers. They are vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
-1 cup gluten-free oatmeal
-¼ cup shredded, unsweetened oatmeal
-¾ cup almond flour
-¼ cup coconut oil, melted
-3 tbsp maple syrup
-1 cup creamy, unsalted peanut butter
-¼ cup maple syrup
-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-pinch of salt
-1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
-⅓ cup sunflower seeds
-1 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Line an 8 by 8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or food processor, blend all the ingredients for the base together. Pour into pan, spread evenly and ensure all sides are covered. Place in freezer for at least 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend all the ingredients for the filling together. Pour into pan. Leave in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Combine all the ingredients except the sunflower seeds for the chocolate coating. Pour into the top layer of the bars. Sprinkle with the sunflower seeds on top. Leave in freezer for another 10 minutes.
- When ready to serve, cut into individual pieces. Serve immediately and place remaining slices back into the freezer. Enjoy!
Keywords: peanut butter, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, sunflower seeds, chocolate