This Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla Granola requires minimal ingredients and less than 15 minutes to make. They are a crowd pleaser and are perfect to eat as is or add as toppings to anything. They are also gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
Are you a big fan of toppings? I know I am. I love adding fruits, nuts, nut butter, chocolate and granola to daily oatmeal bowls, chia pudding, ice cream, smoothies, etc. I love the addition of something more to elevate an otherwise simple meal, snack or dessert. They don’t have to be complicated, but an extra touch to them makes them extra special.
I am definitely guilty of adding as many toppings as I can if I was offered it, especially granola. I love the slight chewiness and crunchiness of them especially when they are freshly baked. And oh, the smell of them right after they are baked is absolutely incredible…I was thinking of this and decided to make a fresh batch of Cinnamon Vanilla Granola, easy and pair well with lots of other flavors.
Here are the ingredients you will need to make these Healthy Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla Granola:
-gluten-free rolled oatmeal (not instant)
-raw, unsalted almonds (or any other nuts of choice)
Let’s make these Healthy Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla Granola!Print
These Vegan Cinnamon Vanilla Granola requires minimal ingredients and less than 15 minutes to make. They are a crowd pleaser and are perfect to eat as is or add as toppings to anything. They are also gluten-free and refined sugar-free.
-2 cups gluten-free rolled oatmeal (make sure not to use instant oatmeal)
-⅓ cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
-1 ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
-¼ tsp ground cardamom
-1 tbsp vanilla extract
-⅓ cup raw, unsalted almonds, chopped
-¼ cup walnuts, chopped (or any other nuts of choice)
-3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Combine the maple syrup together with the coconut oil in a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients together into a large bowl and mix well. Add in the maple syrup mixture and mix well. Make sure all the oatmeal is evenly coated.
- Spread into the baking pan and bake for 8 minutes. Once ready, gently flip the granola and bake for another 2-3. Make sure to be on the lookout for the granola and not over-bake them.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool and enjoy as is or for toppings.
Keywords: granola, healthy, gluten-free, vegan, refined sugar-free, breakfast