These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies are simple and easy to make. It requires 5 ingredients only and less than 20 minutes to make. They will satisfy all chocolate and peanut butter lovers.
-1 cup + 2 tbsp creamy, unsalted peanut butter
-1 cup + 1 tbsp gluten-free oat flour
-½ cup maple syrup
-⅔ cup vegan chocolate chips
-pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and salt together.
- Slowly add in flour and mix until well-combined. Fold in chocolate chip cookies.
- Form into 1-inch balls. Flatten lightly with a fork. Bake for 9-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool and enjoy. Optional to add chocolate drizzle by melting an additional ⅓ cup of chocolate chips in an oven and drizzle over cookies. Enjoy!
Keywords: vegan, healthy, gluten-free, oil-free, chocolate chips, cookies, peanut butter