These Vegan Strawberry Chocolate Tarts are a must make for all chocolate lovers. They are vegan, gluten-free and refined sugar-free. If you are looking for an indulgent Valentine’s Day dessert to make these are for you.
-2 cups Edward and Sons’ Let’s Do Organic Chickpea Flour
-⅓ cup Edward and Sons’ Let’s Do Organic Tapioca Starch
-¼ cup Edward and Sons’ More Than Fair Fair Trade Organic Coconut Milk
-¼ cup + 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
-5 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tsp ground cinnamon
-1 cup vegan chocolate chips
-1 cup Edward and Sons’ Native Forest Organic Unsweetened Premium Coconut Cream
-¼ cup coconut milk
-2 tbsp maple syrup
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 4 tart pans (mine is about 3 ½ inches wide) with some coconut oil.
- To make the crust, combine the chickpea flour, tapioca starch, and cinnamon together. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ¼ cup coconut milk with the coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix well. Slowly add in the flour mixture and combine well.
- Divide the mixture into the 4 tart pans. Press on the sides and bottom of the pan to cover.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from the oven when ready and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the chocolate filling. Combine all the ingredients for the chocolate filling into a microwaveable bowl. Microwave at 30 seconds intervals until all the chocolate has melted and the chocolate is smooth.
- Divide the chocolate filling amongst the 4 tart pans. Place in the fridge and allow them to set for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- When the chocolate has set, top with the sliced strawberries. Enjoy!
Keywords: chocolate tarts, vegan, chocolate, easy, gluten-free