These Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies are rich and fudgy. Have with a cup of milk or tea, snuggle in and enjoy these brownies! They are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar free!
-⅓ cup almond flour
-¾ cup mashed sweet potatoes
-1 cup creamy, unsalted peanut butter
-1/2 cup maple syrup
-¼ cup cacao powder
-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk*
-1 tsp baking soda
-¾ cup dairy free chocolate chips
-pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, combine sweet potatoes, peanut butter, maple syrup and milk together. Slowly add in flour mixture. Once mixed well, add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, slice and enjoy!
*Can sub for any other dairy free milk
Keywords: sweet potatoes, holiday baking, thanksgiving, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free, chocolate