These Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies are rich and fudgy. Have with a cup of milk or tea, snuggle in and enjoy these brownies! They are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar-free!
If you are a sweet potato and chocolate lover, you will for sure enjoy these Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies. They are super easy to make and can be a part of your Thanksgiving or Christmas menu.
I love having these brownies with milk as they are super rich, but tea and hot cocoa work as well. Here is all you will need to make these Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies:
-mashed sweet potatoes
-creamy, unsalted peanut butter
-unsweetened almond milk
-dairy-free chocolate chips
Let’s start making these brownies!Print
These Chocolate Sweet Potato Brownies are rich and fudgy. Have with a cup of milk or tea, snuggle in and enjoy these brownies! They are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and refined sugar free!
-⅓ cup almond flour
-¾ cup mashed sweet potatoes
-1 cup creamy, unsalted peanut butter
-1/2 cup maple syrup
-¼ cup cacao powder
-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk*
-1 tsp baking soda
-¾ cup dairy free chocolate chips
-pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, combine sweet potatoes, peanut butter, maple syrup and milk together. Slowly add in flour mixture. Once mixed well, add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, slice and enjoy!
*Can sub for any other dairy free milk
Keywords: sweet potatoes, holiday baking, thanksgiving, vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar free, chocolate