Creamy and packed with matcha flavor, this Vegan Matcha Latte is a daily must-have. It takes less than 10 minutes to make and is the perfect alternative to coffee.
1– 1 ½ teaspoon (1 scoop bamboo ladle) ceremonial matcha powder
2 oz. 180F water
6 oz. plant-based milk of choice
Optional: maple syrup
- Place a sifter over a cup or bowl. Add in the matcha powder and sift the matcha powder to prevent clumping.
- Pour the water over the matcha.
- Using a whisk, blend the matcha powder into the hot water using a zig-zag motion until it is frothy.
- Pour the matcha into a cup. If you want the latte to be sweetened, add in a bit of maple syrup and stir until it is dissolved.
- If you want a warm latte, steam froth your milk using a frother of your choice. Pour the steamed milk into your cup. If you want an iced matcha latte, pour the matcha into a glass cup. Add in ice and pour the milk over the ice. Stir and enjoy!
Keywords: matcha, matcha latte, matcha tea, vegan drinks